Bit Board Rover
The Bit Board Rover combines Bricks and Micro:Bit into an amazing robotics platform. Learn how to create your own bots, code, and design your own projects!
Create a robotics Rover or Tank with the 207 included brick compatible components. Use our online guides and directions or design your own bot! Parts to build both designs are included, as well as parts to build a gripper, lifter, or sweeper attachment! If you don't like our designs add in your own components and make something new!
The Bit Board Rover was designed for both home and classroom use. Our online lessons and activities will have you programing your own projects in no time. We provide the instruction, code, and wiring diagrams for easy instruction no matter what your experience level.
Design and play your own games using with our robotic gripper! Play soccer, move objects, complete complex tasks! If the gripper isn't exciting enough, disassemble it to create a lifter or sweeper attachment. Automate tasks or remote control the gripper to annoy those around you.
- 207 Building Blocks/ Parts
- Crazy Circuits Bit Board V2
- Right angled Micro USB Cable
- 2 x Brick Compatible Continuous Rotation Servos
- Brick Compatible 270 Degree Servo
- 2 x Line Following Sensors with Brick Adaptors
- 2 x Sets of Ribbon Cables
- 2 x Distance Sensor with Brick Adaptor
- AA Battery Holder with Brick Adaptor (Batteries not included)
- Pen Holder
- Neopixel Lighting Array with Brick Adaptor
- Plastic Organizer
- Larger Packs Come with additional Remote Control Components
A Micro:Bit is not included with this kit, but can be added on in the options above.
Warning: Kit includes small parts. These are a choking hazard. Not intended for children under the age of 10.
Directions, Lesson Plans, and Guides
Find step by step project guides in our online Project Database.