Crazy Circuits Robotics Kit
Learn the fundamentals of Arduino programing and design with the Crazy Circuits Robotics Kit.
The Robotics Kit was designed for the more adventurous Maker who wants to add in their own parts and supplies. The Robotics Board allows for the easy addition of any sensor without the need for a breadboard or soldering. Use the included Screw Terminals to connect any 2 pin component to the Crazy Circuits System.
Crazy Circuits parts are compatible with LEGO™ and similar brick building systems. Crazy Circuits parts come 100% ready to go out of the box, which means no soldering or preparation required.
This kit covers topics such as circuitry, programing, logic, design, sewable technology, art, and design.
- Two Robotics Boards and USB Cables
- Four Standard Pushbuttons
- Five Jumbo 10mm LEDs (Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White)
- Piezoelectric Speaker
- Two Screw Terminals
- Maker Tape - ⅛ inch, 16 feet
- Two Standard Servo Motors
- Two Continuous Rotation Servo Motors
- Four LEGO™ Compatible Servo Brackets
- Four LEGO™ Compatible Servo Horns
- LEGO™ Baseplate (8x16 studs)
- Plastic Organizer
Directions, Lesson Plans, and Videos
Find all kinds of useful instructions and directions in our online Project Database. You'll also find detailed directions on how to set up your Robotics Board and start programming.