Crazy Circuits Deluxe Set
Start designing your own interactive and programmable projects with the Crazy Circuits Deluxe Set.
Use the included Invention Board to turn any conductive material into an interactive surface. Add parts and programing to your next LEGO ™ project to give it dazzling effects. Follow our guides and projects to learn how to program your own code to start your next big idea. Crazy Circuits parts are compatible with LEGO™ and similar brick building systems. Crazy Circuits parts come 100% ready to go out of the box, which means no soldering or preparation required.
This kit covers topics such as circuitry, robotics, programming, logic, design, sewable technology, art, and design.
- Invention Board and USB Cable
- Blink/Fade Board
- Three Standard Pushbuttons
- Three Jumbo Pushbuttons
- Two Slide Switches
- Three Coin Cell Battery Holders
- Fifteen Jumbo 10mm LEDs (Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White)
- Five Mini Surface Mount LEDs (Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White)
- Mini RGB LED
- Piezoelectric Speaker
- Two Screw Terminals
- Maker Tape - ⅛ inch, 16 feet
- Conductive Thread Bobbin - 16 feet
- Five CR2032 Batteries
- 2AAA Battery Holder
- LEGO™ Baseplate (8x16 studs)
- Plastic Organizer
Directions, Lesson Plans, and Videos
Follow one of our many guides or projects in our online Project Database. You'll also find detailed directions on how to set up and start programing your Invention Board.